3 Free Tips to Better Conversions in Email Marketing
1. Capture More Email Subscribers
Email is one of the best channels at your disposal in online marketing. It drives traffic to your store, supplements content marketing, and outperforms both Twitter and Facebook for generating sales.
Email marketing works. Want some data? According to recent research and surveys:
Email has an ROI of around 4,300% (according to the Direct Marketing Association)
80% of people say they receive marketing messages alongside their personal emails on a daily basis.
70% of people make use of coupons or discounts they learn about from email.
60% of people say that receiving special offers is the top reason they subscribe to an email list from a business.
Think about it. There are way too many tweets and Facebook posts for us to keep with, but people still cherish new messages sent to their personal emails. Plus, email gives you the space to say things that just can’t fit into a social media post.
Be active about promoting your newsletters to get as many subscribers you can on a high-converting channel.
2. Send Out Wishlist Reminder Emails
One final type of email for your consideration: the Wishlist Reminder Email.
The Wishlist Reminder Email is closely related to its cousin, the Abandoned Cart Email. Both are supposed to convince you take the final step in purchasing the product that you’ve had the intent to buy.
Has it been a while since someone has checked in on his wishlist? Have an item on sale that’s been put into a lot of wishlists? Will it soon be sold out? Send out an email to let your customer know.
It may just be the trigger they need to purchase the item.
3. Improve Your Email Campaigns
It’s not enough to capture a bunch of email addresses. You actually have to send them regular emails.
There are lots of occasions for sending emails that your subscribers appreciate.
For example, send out a welcome email as soon as a customer signs up. These have among the highest open rates of any marketing emails.
Or, write an email to let your customer know that his order is being processed and is on the way out. He’d love to know that what he ordered will be arriving soon.
One more example for you: Send out regular newsletters, and let subscribers know of new discount offers, product tips, and fun company news.
Email Marketing (Done for You)
If you want results like this click the picture to learn more about the service we provide. Below is a description
Building and maintaining a list of loyal email subscribers is the fastest way to predictable revenue. We will handle everything needed for a successful monthly newsletter.
- Email newsletter sent every month for your business
- Setup of MailChimp Account (or another email marketing service)
- Configuration of email signup forms on your website
- Importation of existing email database
- Template setup
- Newsletter writing
- Sending and monitoring
- Strategy to targeting your ideal customers
- Monthly report of new followers
- 2-3 Initial Setup Meetings
- Brand Guidelines
- Active Content and Promotions to Link to and Promote in the Newsletter
- Who does the writing?
- I am a professional freelance writer with experience crafting newsletters for small and large businesses and non-profits.
- What sort of content can I expect?
- I will write up to 1000 words of content on the subject of your choice. Usually, newsletters are most effective with less text.
- What types of businesses is this for?
- I’ve worked with businesses in the fields of technology, eCommerce, mobile, B2B sales, and beyond. This service is designed for everyone who wants to build and engage an email list.
- What sort of formats or templates do you use?
- I’m prepared to use whatever format is best for your business.
- Do I have to use Mailchimp?
- No, other email platforms are acceptable as well.
- Do I need a big list?
- No, even a small list is a great way to engage your customers and regular content is the best way to build your subscribers.
Let us hear your success stories in the comments, Please Share and and always Leave a comment if you have a question. Most people are scared to ask and can learn from your courage!