Web Design in a different way.
We’re marketers and we understand how to build a website to not just “look nice"
But to Get Business!
For most simple sites we can have finished in 5-14 working days. We do also design very customized sites that have increased functionality to meet specific needs.
Here’s what our web design process entails…
- We have a discussion on your marketing goals to set up tools needed in the future.
- We ask what your preferences are for the ascetics of the new site.
- Work up a template for your review in 1-2 days.
- Review your changes and if needed work up a new model.
- Install final copy on your domain. Push site to live to the world.
We hope telling you how to do it yourself will make you like us. So yeah, the rest of the page is about that!
This can be frustrating and yes it does take time, important things to consider… Are you getting sales and calls from Google at your current position?
If yes, be patient, if you have followed what we talked about. You will rank higher with time. Sometimes 6-8 weeks in very competitive markets.
If no, you may need to do some competitive analysis on how people are finding your competition. They may have better on-page SEO than your site. In which case you may need to add some popular keywords to your landing page. Only add a few at a time so you can tell which is making the biggest impact.
I recommend using a free tool called Spyfu to search what keywords your competition is ranking for.
Claritas est etiam processus dynamicus, qui sequitur mutationem consuetudium lectorum investigationes demonstraverunt.
This can happen for many different reasons here are my top 3 things to check.
- Was there a Google update? (May need some extra work to comply with their new standards.)
- Was there a change in the website? (Find out what happened and what needs to be added in with the new version.)
- Check Google Webmaster Tools to see a report of what happened. (If it wasn’t a change internally, time to do some competitive analysis!)
Competitive analysis is doing research on your competition to find out what keywords they are ranking on and what they’re doing content-wise to rank those keywords.
I suggest using a free tool call Spyfu.