SEO is very simple and complicated at the same time. It would be nice for me to tell you that there’s a simple fix for every solution but it would be kind of like you explaining every nuance of your business in a paragraph.
Here are the basics…
- On-page (Using keywords and code to better explain what is going on in your website to Google.)
- Off page (Using backlinks from other websites to show you as the authority on the subject in question.)
- Site Structure (Using internal linking, tags and clusters to make it easier to show google what is important to your site)
- Page speed ( Making sure your page doesn’t get penalized for a slow speed)
- Keeping up with Google Search Updates ( What is important today, may not be tomorrow, it takes a keen eye to keep large sites on the right track.
Organic Traffic - Increase
Bounce Rate - Decrease
Average Visit Duration - Increase
Pages Per Session - Increase
- SEO will get you more business if there is a market of people ready and searching for your product.
- SEO in itself is not a marketing strategy. But a good housekeeping method for your website. Think of it like this. If you had a brick and mortar store and you started to notice that people would walk straight past your largest section of the store to get to one item. Common Sense would tell you to make what they are after the biggest part of your store.
- SEO is not Outreach. SEO is optimizing your site to bring in business already searching for your service.
- SEO is a highly effective process to get ahead of the competition. Everything revolves around what your customers are searching for and how you can outrank your competition.
- SEO takes fresh content, once we determine which keywords we need to rank for those keywords need to be on your site in a shareable and Easy-to-Read manner.
Our team of professional SEO experts is the perfect partner for a successful business partnership.