What you can expect:
- One custom design based on your specifications
- Up to 10 pages built with the chosen design
- One round of revisions included
- Two-plugin setup and configuration included (i.e. contact form and one more)
- Will install analytics and/or conversion code, if provided
- All sites will be mobile friendly
What we need from you:
- Current website URL
- Access to website and hosting server
- All required content and images you want to use
- Any analytics or conversion codes you want installed
- Desired plugins and setup information
- Wireframes or sketches of what you would like the design to look like
- How long does it take for delivery?
On average, we can have your custom website built within 10 business days from when we receive your information.
- What if I need more than one round of revisions?
That is outside the scope of the gig. Make sure you catch everything prior to the included round of revisions.
- Do you provide web hosting?
Yes we also manage all updates.
- Will you create content for us?
We will only accept projects that have all content complete and available.
- Will you set up analytics for us?
No, but we will install the tracking codes if you provide them.
- What happens after I purchase?
It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire. Here you will provide additional info needed to get started.
- Is this a completely custom design?
Yes, they are 100% custom – no templates at all!
It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire. Here you will provide all the info your geek will need and they’ll be in touch to let you know they’re getting started. Done and done.
- What should I make sure to have ready when I purchase?
You should have all of the content and images ready, as well as a rough layout in mind. That way we can get started as soon as you purchase.
- Can you use existing content on my site if I want a redesign?
We can use the existing content as long as there are no changes. However, we will not pick and choose what content to include. You’ll need to let us know exactly what content you want to include and where.